PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA DINAS PEMUDA DAN OLAHRAGA PROVINSI SUMATERA BARAT

Novi Yanti, Defi Afriani

Sari


This study aims to determine the effect of Competence and Emotional Intelligence on Employee Performance at the officeDinasPemudadanOlahragaProvinsi Sumatera Barat. Employees are a very important part in the process of determining Employee Performance. This research was conducted at the DinasPemudadanOlahragaProvinsi Sumatera Barat by using all employees as research respondents. The population in this study were all many as 71 people samples taken from the population using the method (1) interview (2) questionnaire and analyzed by multiple liner analysis SPSS program (statistical product and service solution) V.21.0 Results This study shows that the results of employees of the West Sumatra Province Youth and Sports Service as the T test of competency do not affect the performance of employees this is evident from the significance value of 0.581> 0.05 variable Emotional Intelligence 0.000 <0.05 has a significant effect onDinasPemudadanOlahraga, the results of the f test shows f-count value of 39.994 with significant is 0,000 <0,05, so simultaneously Competence and Emotional Intelligence together affect the performance of employees. shows that the Competency variable has no effect while Emotional Intelligence influences the performance of employees of the Office ofDinasPemudadanOlahraga. Based on the significant partial test results that predominantly affect the performance of employees of the Office of Youth and Sports Services are variables Emotional Intelligence From the results of the analysis of the determination coefficient obtained the value of R Adjusted Square (R2) is 0.519 or equivalent to 52%, while the remaining 48% is explained by variables other variables not examined in this study

Teks Lengkap:

Hal 212-217


DOI: https://doi.org/10.33559/eoj.v1i4.187

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Jumlah Kunjungan

Negara Pengunjung

Flag Counter

Lisensi Creative Commons
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.