PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN DAN PELATIHAN TERHADAP KINERJA GURU SMPN 2 BANGKINANG KOTA

Yulizar Yulizar

Sari


This research was conducted at teachers of SMPN 2 Bangkinang Kota. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of education and training on teachers’ performance at SMPN 2 Bangkinang Kota. The population in this study is all teachers of SMPN 2 Bangkinang City, with a sample of 64 respondents. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression and hypothesis test. Partial research results obtained t count the education variable (X1) of 7603 with a significance of 0.000, it can be concluded that there is a significant influence of education variables on teachers’ performance at SMPN 2 Bangkinang Kota. Obtained t arithmetic training variables of 4.906 with a significance of 0.000, it can be concluded that there is a significant influence of training variables on teachers’ performance at SMPN 2 Bangkinang Kota. Based on simultaneous test that is obtained by significance value equal to 0.000, this number <0.05, with the meaning of word that there are significant and simultaneous influence of education and training variables on teachers’ performance at SMPN 2 Bangkinang Kota. The variation of teachers’ performance ups and downs by 68.6% is determined by the variables (education and training), while the remaining 31.4% is determined by other factors outside the model.

Teks Lengkap:

Hal 127-132

Referensi


Aris suherman dan Ondi Saondi. (2010) Etika Profesi Keguruan Bandung: PT Refika Aditama

Harsono. 2010. Perencanaan Kepegawaian. Fokusmedia : Bandung

Harsono. 2011. Etnografi Pendidikan Desain Penelitian Kualitatif. UMS: Surakarta

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2012.Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. PT. Bumi Aksara : Jakarta

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, (edisi revisi). PT. Bumi Aksara : Jakarta.

Kamil, M. 2010. Model Pendidikan dan Pelatihan. Alfabeta : Bandung

Rivai, Veithzal. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori Ke Praktek. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada : Jakarta

Robbins, Stephen P & Mary Coulter. (2010). Manajemen Jilid 1/ Stephen P Robbins dan Mary Coulter diterjemahkan oleh Bob Sabran, Wibi Hardani, Jakarta

Sedarmayanti. 2013.Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, eformasi Birokrasi Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil. Rafika Aditama : Bandung.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33559/eoj.v1i4.216

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Jumlah Kunjungan

Negara Pengunjung

Flag Counter

Lisensi Creative Commons
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.