PENGARUH FASILITAS KERJA DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI NEGERI SIPIL LEMBAGA PERMASYARAKATAN KELAS IIB KOTA PARIAMAN

Budi Yanti, Henny Sjafitri

Sari


The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of work facilities on work discipline partially and simultaneously on the Performance of Civil Servants of Class IIB Pariaman Penitentiary. The research method used is descriptive quantitative. The sampling technique used is the total sampling technique, so that from the population there is a sample of 68 respondents, the data collection methods used are observation, questionnaires and library studies. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression, t test, F test and coefficient of determination. +0.032X1+0.596X2+e. The results of the t-test carried out showed that the work facilities variable had no significant effect on the Performance of Civil Servants at the Class IIB Penitentiary in Pariaman City with a significant value of 0.780 > 0.005 and tcount < ttable of 0.280 < 1.668, the Work Discipline variable had a significant effect on the Performance of Civil Servants. Civilian Penitentiary Class IIB Pariaman City with a significant value of 0.000 < 0.005 and tcount > ttable of 6.768 > 1.668. The results of the F test prove that the variables of work facilities, and work discipline simultaneously have a significant effect on the Performance of Civil Servants at the Class IIB Pariaman Penitentiary, this can be proven by the value of Fcount > Ftable or 22,982 > 3.14 and a significant level of 0.000 < 0.05. The result of the coefficient of determination is 39.6%, while the remaining 60.4% is explained by other variables not examined in this study.

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Bejo, Siswanto. 2013. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia, Pendekatan Administratif dan Operasional. Jakarta, Bumi Aksara.

A.S, Moenir. 2010. Manajemen Pelayanan Umum Di Indonesia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara. Moeheriono. 2012. Indikator Kinerja Utama (IKU), Perencanaan, Aplikasi dan Pengembangan. Bisnis dan Publik. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.

Mangkunegara, Anwar, Prabu. 2013. Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Cetakan Keduabelas. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Cetakan Pertama. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sutrisno, dkk. 2016. Pengaruh Motivasi dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Kantor Satuan Polisi Pamong Praja Kota Semarang. Journal Of Management. Volume 2 No.2 Maret 2016.

Sutrisno. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Delapan. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33559/eoj.v3i5.852

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Jumlah Kunjungan

Negara Pengunjung

Flag Counter

Lisensi Creative Commons
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.