PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PERAWAT PADA RUMAH SAKIT UMUM DAERAH BANGKINANG

Yulizar Yulizar

Sari


This study aims to determine the effect of the environment and working discipline toward the nurses’ performance at RSUD Bangkinang. This research is included in the type of quantitative research, using multiple linear regression analysis. The population in this research is all nurses’ of RSUD Bangkinang. While the sample is taken by using purposive sampling method.it is the technique of determining the sample with some specific considerations. So that, in this study is used as a sample of nurses who are civil servants as much as 120 respondents. The results of the calculation with the analysis shows the environmental variables and working discipline variables affect the nurses’ performance in RSUD Bangkinang. And simultaneously have a significant effect on nurses’ performance of RSUD Bangkinang. Large Contribution of variables bound to independent variables. Amounted to 0.493 or 49.3%. The remaining 50.7% is determined byotherfactors outside the research model.

Teks Lengkap:

Hal 145-149

Referensi


Ahmad Tohardi. 2012. Pemahaman Praktis Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Mandar Maju, Bandung

Cokroaminoto, 2007, Menyusun Standar Kinerja Karyawan, diperoleh dari :http;//cokroaminoto.wordpress.com

Hasibuan S.P Malayu. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Dan Kunci Keberhasilan. Penerbit PT. Toko Gunung Agung, Jakarta.

Hasibuan S.P Malayu. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Penerbit PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Mangkunegara, A.A. Anawar, Prabu, 2010, Manajemen Sumber Daya Perusahaan,,Bandung, PT. Rosda Karya

Nawawi, H. Hadari. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk bisnis yang kompetitif. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.

Rivai Veithzal, Sagala Ella Jauvani. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia.

Sedarmayanti.2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negri Sipil.Bandung: Refika Aditama.

Sedarmayanti.2013. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia.Bandung : Refika Aditama.

Sugiyono, 2012. Metode Penelitian. Cetakan ke – 16 Bandung : Alfabeta Bandung.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana.

Wursanto.IG. 2007. Manajeman Kepegawaian 2, Yogyakarta, Kanisius.

Zamhir Basem.2015.Manajemen Agribisnis Sustainable. Medan. Larispas Indonesia.




Anda Pengunjung Ke- Flag Counter